These are basically my version of the famous Lara Bar. I get my medjool dates at Costco. They're super moist.
1. Using a food processor or a high-speed blender, process nuts until you reach desired consistency.
2. Add nut butter, dates (make sure you remove the pits), sea salt, and raw cacao. Process into a thick paste, you will need to stop your machine a couple of times to wipe down the sides and move the mixture around. It’s very thick and may need your help a little bit.
3. Press firmly into prepared pan.
4. Cover and place in fridge to cool.
5. Cut into desired shapes and store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days (if they last that long).
Recipe by She Let Them Eat Cake.com at http://www.sheletthemeatcake.com/vlog-how-to-make-chocolate-peanut-butter-power-bars/