I am super excited to share my new eBook with you, Berrylicious 25 New Mouth-Watering Recipes for Enjoying the Summer’s Healthiest Fruits . After a few months of creating, developing, writing, testing, and photographing, it is finally ready! And I hope you love it as much as I do!
For the last 10 years I have been baking gluten-free goodies for my family. I’ve learned a thing or two about baking – there were quite a few flops, hockey pucks, and garbage dumps. But there have been far more successes, and even the flops are considered successes if you count all that I learned over the years.
As soon as I wrapped up my Holistic Nutrition program, I got to work on an eBook so I could share some of the things I’ve learned. I had so much fun creating Berrylicious 25 New Mouth-Watering Recipes for Enjoying the Summer’s Healthiest Fruits .
I chose to create these recipes around some of my favorite fruits: raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
Why these three berries? We can get them locally throughout the summer months, but also because they’re considered some of nature’s best super foods.
Don’t get me wrong, I love my coconut oil, my goji and mulberry berries, and other famed super foods, but I also love to be able to support my farming community by buying locally grown foods. Berries are the perfect super foods because they’re seasonal, locally grown, and loaded with health benefits. Perfection, right?
- You’ll find a picture for each recipe – I think taking the pics for this book was one of my favorite parts!
- You’ll also find recipes using one or all of the following flours: certified gluten-free oat flour, almond flour, buckwheat flour, and tapioca flour. I kept it simple.
- Every recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and egg-free.
- Along with the berries, I used my favorite unrefined sugars to sweeten the recipes: maple syrup, stevia, medjool dates, and coconut sugar.
- Included in the book is a detailed pantry list, a tools section, and an FAQ list.
- There are recipes for cookies, dairy-free cheesecakes, smoothies, muffins, mini-pies, and so much more.
- The eBook is available now for purchase – only $7!
Make sure you get your copy of Berrylicious 25 New Mouth-Watering Recipes for Enjoying the Summer’s Healthiest Fruits and then head to the Farmer’s Market to get some beautiful berries!