Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter to get your copy of 10 Easy Recipes For The Gluten-Free Beginner.
Once in a while we like to make a really easy dinner, especially when the kids have swimming lessons that run until 6:15! Most of the time, our dinner requires planning and preparation since we make most of our food from scratch.
Our fast food nights usually involve ordering in from one of our favorite gluten-free friendly restaurants, and when we want to skip take out and make something at home, it’s Nacho Night!
Neal Brothers is our go-to brand for Nacho Night. We use their Organic Blue Corn Flax Tortilla Chips and Salsas; add some guacamole and a little bean dip and we are good to go (scroll down for the No-Fuss Bean Dip recipe).
We always buy the Neal Brother’s Salsas and Tomato sauces because they sell versions made without any added sugar. Our faves are the Medium Salsa and the Tomato and Basil Spaghetti Sauce. The consistency is bang on, they’re organic, all natural, and my kids like them. It’s a win-win as far as I’m concerned!
I like Neal Brothers because they cater to everyone and they care about quality. They also care about whole and natural ingredients that you can pronounce! Plus, they’ve partnered with The Good Food Fighters and Share the Health so their commitment to good food is clear to me.
Neal Brothers sent us a box of goodies for us to test (scroll down for a giveaway). Some of the products did have dairy, but I let the kids try them and we shared them with guests who invited us over for a swim. Not surprisingly everything was a hit! You’ve got to try their Sriracha Chips!
We enjoyed most of the goodies on our Nacho Night this week. I made this No-Fuss Black Bean Dip using their Organic Medium Salsa. It was super delicious over the nachos. You won’t even miss the cheese!
No-Fuss Black Bean Dip
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Neal Brothers Organic Medium Salsa
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- squeeze of lime juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Serve over nacho chips or as a dip.
Cheese-Free Nachos with Black Bean Dip
- 1 bag Neal Brothers Organic Blue Corn Tortillas
- 1 medium sized organic tomato, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ¾ cup of No-Fuss Black Bean Dip
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread tortilla chips over a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle tortilla chips with chopped tomatoes and dollops of No-Fuss Black Bean Dip.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes to warm.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Neal Brother’s is offering TWO gift bags for TWO of my Canadian readers – gift bags will include salsas, sauces, tortilla chips and Sriracha chips. All you need to do is enter below.
Giveaway open to Canadian residents only. Don’t worry US residents, I will have a giveaway for you soon enough! Must be 18 or older to enter.