A trip to the Gluten-Free Expo

by Maggie on September 18, 2013

Listen for the beep-beep at the very end of the video.  A totally unplanned honk from my neighbor Dave Dame.  I swear, we didn’t plan it.

Here’s my version of Sweets From The Earth’s Caramel Pecan Bar. It was from the early days (almost four years ago!).

Here’s a list of the companies I mentioned in the video:

Gluten-Free Expo Canada
Gluten and Allergen Free Expo United States
The Gluten-Free Garage

Hallie @ Daily Bites September 18, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Great recap! I love hearing about your Canadian products…makes me wish we could get them in the US. :) Supporting the local artisans especially is such a wonderful thing.

Maggie September 18, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Thanks for watching Hallie :) I agree, it’s so great to support local artisans! You have loads of products we wish we could get! We will share some when we meet up!

Shirley @ gfe & All Gluten-Free Desserts September 19, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I love your videos, Maggie. They always make me feel like I’ve had a special visit with you! :-) Attune Foods is so lucky to have you working for them!

Maggie September 20, 2013 at 8:43 am

Thank you Shirley! Thanks for taking the time to watch it – I would love to see you an event soon!!!!

Kelly LaBranche September 20, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Hey Maggie, great video. How cool that you were able to connect with the people behind the brands. I am sure they were thrilled to have you there with all your ideas and awesome goodies! I have your lunch and learn marked off on my calendar at work. See you soon!

Maggie September 22, 2013 at 8:32 am

Thanks Kel! Can’t wait to see you at Siemen’s :)

Kim-Cook It Allergy Free September 23, 2013 at 11:15 am

Love your videos! I feel like you are in my office talking directly to me! Makes me want to give you a big hug at the end when you sign off! ;)

Maggie September 23, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Ahhh Kim, oh how I wish I was in your office (drinking an espresso…)! One day soon please.

Christina October 17, 2013 at 1:34 pm

I missed you at the GF expo (I would have told you how awesome you & your blog are!) I just wanted to let you know how much I love your recipes. They actually turn out well and are so delicious! Thank you for sharing all your hard work with the world :)