It is Celiac Disease Awareness Month and I am excited to kick it off by sharing something amazing (and free) with you.
Attune Foods wanted to help you make this year’s Mother’s Day celebration extra special so they created a FREE ebook filled with recipes any mom would love. There’s almost 40 pages of recipes and photos created by Mom’s, just in time for Mother’s Day.
Within the pages of A Gluten-Free Mother’s Day: Recipes for Moms by Moms, you’ll find gluten-free dishes with simple ingredients for breakfast in bed, brunch, recipes designed specifically for cooking with kids, and those you can make ahead of time. They’ve included something for every type of dietary restriction, too. Mom can choose her favorite and hand the recipe off to Dad, or she can bring her kids into the kitchen and let them help prepare a meal to celebrate her.
Attune Foods gathered eight incredible gluten-free, allergy-friendly mom food bloggers and asked them each to develop a recipe to make the occasion deliciously memorable. I am honored to be a part of this beautiful ebook.
The recipes include:
- Blueberry Breakfast Pudding with Granola Topping from Kim Lutz (vegan, tree nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free)
- Turkey Strata Muffins with Orange Slices and Balsamic Glaze from Beth Hillson (tree nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free)
- Corn Flake Quiche Lorraine from Karen Morgan (tree nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free)
- Roasted Asparagus and Tomato Tart from Kelli Bronski (vegetarian, tree nut-free, peanut-free)
- Blueberry Scones with Vanilla Lemon Sweet Cashew Cream and Homemade Blueberry Chia Seed Jam from me (vegan, egg-free, dairy-free, peanut-free)
- Peanut Butter Crunch French Toast with Maple-Peanut Butter Syrup from Alta Mantsch (vegetarian, dairy-free, tree nut-free)
- Chocolate or Carob Tart with Dairy-Free Whipped Topping from Adrienne Urban (vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free)
- Strawberry Streusel Oatmeal Breakfast Cake from Kim Maes (vegetarian, dairy-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free)
Doesn’t it sound amazing? Make sure you head over to Attune Foods and download your FREE copy of A Gluten-Free Mother’s Day: Recipes for Moms by Moms. And then you can share it with all of the people you know who would love an ebook like this.
Print This Post