Have you signed up for Tera Warner’s fabulous WISH Summit?
I’ve participated in the WISH Summit (Women’s International Summit for Health) for the past two years, and doing so has truly changed my life.
I know most of you come here to find yummy and healthier gluten-free recipes, and I am so grateful for that. I really love my blog because it gives me the chance to connect with so many amazing people who care about the food they eat and the food their families eat.
But my greater goal as a blogger is to help women become healthier on all fronts. I want your tummies to be healthy just as much as I want your spirits to be healthy. I really think the two go hand in hand.
So today I am going to let Tera Warner get the healthy spirit conversation started.
I know so many women who are tired, unhappy with their career, overwhelmed with their children’s (or their own) allergies, pressed for time, and so on. I don’t believe we’re meant to live our lives worrying about our dress size, putting our own health last, wishing we could escape it all, and so on.
We deserve more than that, don’t you agree?
So please take a minute to check out Tera Warner’s WISH Summit. It’s free and I promise you, you’ll find someone who will speak to you; someone who will tell you what you need to hear; someone who will make you feel fabulous!
What is WISH?
- 40 days and 40 nights of experts and passionate people sharing their experiences and expertise
- Some of the topics include: food, relationships, sexuality, reproductive health, fitness, health and beauty, meditation, breast health and sensuality.
Here are some of the speakers I’ve loved so far:
Nadine Artemis (you MUST listen to this one)
Dr. Belisa Vranich
Here are some of the speakers I am looking forward to:
When will I have time to listen to these calls?
- I download each speaker as they arrive in my inbox and then load it into iTunes so I can put it on my iPhone. This way I can listen to the calls on my early morning runs or while I’m doing dishes – how’s that for good time management?
- You can also listen to them as they arrive in your inbox.
- I’m sure you’ll find time to listen – if you’re ready for it!
- Don’t worry about starting mid-summit (it started on March 8th – International Women’s Day). You’ll be able to access all the calls once you sign up.
Click here for the full list of speakers.
Are you listening already? Please tell me below. If not, let me know if you’re going to sign up.