There’s a new favorite chip in our house and I just have to share them with you!
Beanitos are corn-free chips made from, you guessed it, beans! We love to eat ours with melted daiya cheese, dipped in guacamole, or with some homemade hummus. Even the kids love them packed in their lunch with a small container of salsa. There are four varieties to choose from – Black Bean, Pinto Bean, Chipotle BBQ, and Cheddar Cheese. Our fave is the Black Bean of course!
What do I love about Beanitos?
- They’re always corn-free.
- One serving is 4 grams of complete protein and 5 grams of fiber.
- Beanitos are lower in sodium than most chips.
- They’re low-glycemic since they’re made from beans and not potatoes or corn.
- They’re non-GMO!
- Most importantly, they’re gluten-free!
Yup, They’re Gluten-Free
Beanitos are made on dedicated gluten-free lines, and they’re sent out to third-party labs for gluten-free verification and consistently report less than 3 parts per million gluten (<3ppm).
The Giveaway – THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL.
Beanitos has been kind enough to share two boxes with two of my readers.
To enter to win a BOX of Beanitos, simply do ONE of the following. Just leave A SEPARATE COMMENT for each thing that you do so that you can earn an entry for each.
1. Tell me what you love about these chips!
2. Follow She Let Them Eat Cake on Facebook (or tell me if you already do).
The contest will end on Saturday, November 24th at midnight CST. The winners will be contacted by email. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Winners must live within the contiental US and Canada.
*Beanitos sent me some chips to sample, but I contacted them first and asked if I could share their awesome product with you.